If the storage or logistics center has the following characteristics, you can consider choosing a narrow aisle racking system:
1. The amount of stored goods is large, the goods are in and out more frequently and there are higher picking requirements for the goods;
2. The storage and logistics center urgently needs to increase the number of storage spaces or require a certain amount of storage;
3. Logistics efficiency requires a higher level.
4. The available net height of the warehouse is higher, greater than 8M;
5. The forklift can be an independent storage forklift, and it is not planned to use the storage forklift to drive out of the outdoor to perform other tasks.