Loft-style shelves are also called "stacked shelves". Their design is based on medium and heavy shelves, with shelves as floor support, and the warehouse is divided into a unique shelf with 2-3 upper and lower spaces. The height is exchanged for space, the upper space of the warehouse is fully utilized, and the number of storage spaces is greatly increased. It can be used with a forklift and a lifting platform to facilitate the shelves to go up and down. It is suitable for the situation of high warehouse, small goods, manual storage and storage, and large storage volume.
Attic shelf features:
1. High space utilization
2. The main structure is built by medium-sized shelves
3. Good structure and stability
4. The height of the shelf is adjustable
5. The beams and the pillars are connected by bamboo shoots, which is easy to assemble
6. Using galvanized steel laminate, bright and wear-resistant
7. It can usually be designed as 2-3 floors, equipped with stairs and cargo elevators, etc.