All the beams and floor slabs of the modular loft platform are developed and designed by our company and passed the patent application. It is also the first in the industry to adopt modular flexible assembly manufacturing technology. All structures have been analyzed using ANSYS software for steel structure finite element analysis. The floor section design is more reasonable, and under the same load-bearing capacity, the beams and floor slabs of the modular attic are lighter (the combination can be changed according to the load-bearing needs to meet different load-bearing needs). Compared with traditional methods, the advantages are more prominent.
1. Each structural part of the platform adopts the cold bending forming process, and then undergoes acid washing, phosphating, electrostatic spraying, and beautiful appearance.
2. Flexible structural design, safe and reasonable, superior strength and stability.
3. The production cost of batch production can be reduced by about 20% compared with the traditional method.
4. Fast delivery speed (about 5000 square meters of usable area can be built within one week)
5. The components are all connected by high-strength bolts, without on-site welding
6. Flexible combination, easy to disassemble and assemble.